FatalZone Free Download , in a world overrun by a deadly virus, destroy legions of zombies and gather supplies for one of the final settlements of survivors. In the auto-shooter game FatalZone, you must defend your camp and dispatch mercenaries on lethal missions in order to preserve humanity. It also features roguelike and role-playing components. To design the best build and unlock a ton of new characters and skills, risk everything on lethal runs. Gain new skill combinations for your mercenaries in the camp as they advance in the battlefield. Your veterans will be more seasoned the more runs they have, but everyone eventually dies. Build up your survivor camp to get bonuses. ENDZONE A WORLD APART
FatalZone Free Download:
Enhance your mercenary abilities in the Training Hall, find fresh recruits at the Mercenary Base, and improve your armor and weaponry in the Workshop. Your chances of surviving are increased in upgraded buildings. Your mercs come into contact with the virus that damages the body during a run. A higher viral load degrades a merc’s physical condition and raises the possibility of a potentially advantageous or harmful mutation. Try to make the most effective warrior you can! Run for your life if the zombie horde is going to overtake you! There’s always the opportunity to evacuate; finish your job early and continue fighting another day. Just arrive at the helicopter!
How to Download & Install FatalZone
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After FatalZone is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to FatalZone” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of FatalZone and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Quad Core 2.3 GHz
2 GB available space