Gunhead Free Download , in the first-person shooter roguelite Gunhead, players must board and destroy artificially created alien spacecraft in order to raise money for their privateering business. The rotting alien arks will use a variety of robotics, security systems, and cyborg monsters to repel invaders. Overcoming these barriers is necessary to win—the destruction of the ship’s central System Core is the ultimate goal. In Gunhead, the fast-paced, strategic 2D action of Alientrap’s previous game Cryptark is expanded into a roguelike first-person shooter. Even though I’ve only spent about 15 minutes playing the game as I write this review, I’ve seen enough to know exactly what this game is about. COMMAND AND CONQUER 4 TIBERIAN TWILIGHT
Gunhead Free Download:
This is nothing more than a three-dimensional rendition of Cryptark. Nothing has changed at all. Even the comic page cinematics are being used. It’s funny that they are still utilizing Jerma’s voice lines from over ten years ago. Cryptark was one of those games that I always wanted to enjoy but never truly got into. Even though I played a lot of the original game, I never felt like I was getting the hang of it because of its 2-D portrayal. On the other side, I really connect with Gunhead right away. Ironically, it seems like I’m finally making sense of Cryptark. This was a game that I had been considering for a while, but I was worried about how it would play.
How to Download & Install Gunhead
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After Gunhead is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to Gunhead” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of Gunhead and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
2 GB available space