Ludus Mortis Free Download , Fourth century AD in Rome. While the Emperor Diocletian and his army ruled unopposed outside the eternal city, the Senate has gradually lost authority and influence over the past few decades due to corruption. The Roman Senate decides to utilize necromancy to strengthen their position of power and raise an army of undead and demons to battle imperial soldiers in an attempt to regain dominance. The Roman populace gradually started to live in fear as a result of the Senate’s fight against its own monarch. BIOSHOCK INFINITE
Ludus Mortis Free Download:
The Senate has called forth legions of the undead, who impose themselves on the senators and enslave the Roman populace year after year. An antiquated gladiatorial school persisted in preparing soldiers for the games despite the chaotic atmosphere. Now, however, the gladiators’ mission is to purge the city of intruders and the undead in order to restore Rome to its former splendor. Grid-based first-person dungeon crawler Ludus Mortis draws inspiration from vintage cRPGs from the 1980s and 90s. It’s a turn-based role-playing game for parties called “blobber”.
How to Download & Install Ludus Mortis
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After Ludus Mortis is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to Ludus Mortis” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of Ludus Mortis and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66GHz
ATI Radeon HD 5700 series or better
1 GB available space