Ray’z Arcade Chronology Free Download , in Ray’z Arcade Chronology, the complete famed ‘Ray’ series of vertically scrolling shooting games from the 1990s arcade classics, as well as improved HD versions of the two 3D games, are compiled into a single, comprehensive collection! The series is well-known for its lock-on laser, a sophisticated blend of style and substance that enables the player to simultaneously blast down several foes with a single button, eliminating threats in advance. The series’ immersive storytelling and world-building, which are depicted solely through gameplay.
Ray’z Arcade Chronology Free Download:
Tamayo’s enduringly lovely, scene-setting musical scores, and the series’ widespread player acclaim have resulted in a series that is as well-known as Taito’s other flagship shooting franchise, Darius. This collection offers authentic conversions of each game’s arcade counterpart, enhancing the quality of sound, gadgets, and visuals. The package itself is great and of the usual M2 standard. You’re getting an extremely accurate collection of the three arcade titles that’s not an input leg ridden mess of a Saturn or console port slapped into an emulator that comes with enough enthusiast.
How to Download & Install Ray’z Arcade Chronology
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After Ray’z Arcade Chronology is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to Ray’z Arcade Chronology” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of Ray’z Arcade Chronology and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Core i5-9400F / AMD Ryzen 5 3600
NVIDIA GTX1060 (VRAM 6GB) / Radeon RX 580 (VRAM 4GB)
2 GB available space