Anji -Implication- Free Download , – Stimulation that instills specific ideas in the mind subconsciously. All you have to do in this terrifying walking simulator game is down the stairs. This game is really short—I finished it in 12 minutes—but it does a pretty decent job of creating tension and being eerie. The game’s tension element, which is enhanced by the one eerie woman you can hear walking behind you, should have been strengthened with a longer interior section. The game is not long at all. AQUA MOTO RACING UTOPIA
Anji -Implication- Free Download:
I still had fun going down the stairs, though. The game employed a good deal of eerie strategies along the way. To have extended the game length, it could have benefited from a little anomalous horror thrown in. This is the scariest game I’ve ever played; I’ve witnessed a lot of gamers endure panic attacks and even cease playing altogether. Well, that’s what happened to me; five minutes into the game, my heart was still racing and I couldn’t stop staring over my shoulder.
How to Download & Install Anji -Implication-
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After Anji -Implication- is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to Anji -Implication-” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of Anji -Implication- and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11 64bit
Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD Ryzen™ 3
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or greater
2 GB available space