Aseprite Free Download, is a pixel-art tool to create 2D animations, sprites, and any kind of graphics for games.
One of the best features of this pixel art tool is that you can customize it to fit your individual needs. Aseprite gives you a great degree of control over things like color palettes, and all of the tools are intuitive and easy to use. It works as well as Adobe Photoshop for most things, with Photoshop being slightly better for shading, and Aseprite a lot better for animating. The price tag is also a lot more reasonable for Aseprite, which means if you’re new or not sure you will keep drawing, Aseprite can be a great way to dip your toes in. Workplace Rhapsody
Aseprite Free Download:
If you don’t want to invest money in this tool without seeing how well it works, Aseprite has some options for you. Older versions are available on their website, and they have lots of example gifs you can look at to see if it works. While the free version available for download on the website does allow you to test out the tools, it does not allow you to save any files. Be aware of this in case you get some work done and feel attached to it. You won’t get to keep it if you’re just testing it out. At the relatively low price point for this tool however, it may be worthwhile to simply purchase it and give it a go. You’ll get the most up to date version of the tool to play with.
- Compose sprites using layers & frames as separated concepts
- Create images in RGBA or Indexed color modes
- Open/Save GIF animations, sequence of PNG files, etc.
- A timeline where you can copy/move layers, frames, or specific images
- Animation tools: Real-time animation preview, onion skinning, tag frames
- Pixel art tools: shading, pixel perfect strokes, RotSprite rotation, tiled mode, filled contour
- Export/import sprite sheets
- A command line interface to automate conversion and sprite sheets generation
- Updates for the whole v1.x series up to v1.9.
Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400