D’LIRIUM Free Download , it seems like meeting a monster head-on when you find yourself in a foreign and unfamiliar environment. And a lot of people forget that they are just as much of a monster in that environment.” The curator of a mansion outside of a town extends an invitation to his protégé and her friends to join him in celebrating the new year on New Year’s Eve. He presents her with a unique gift. The present that should never be opened. And she is the only strong wizard who can keep it closed. It and all that it contains. That’s what the curator believed, at least. D’LIRIUM is a horror-themed experimental two-person shooter. The game incorporates several elements from classic 90s games, including non-linear levels and a search for the keys. FEAR EFFECT SEDNA
D’LIRIUM Free Download:
In addition, the game uses a variety of experimental techniques, like random encounters and unconventional controls for a shooter. Sincerely, I get that you’re criticizing it because of the ponies, but just move on. This isn’t what you were expecting. I neglected this game for years because I figured it was some ridiculous RPG Maker MLP fan service game, but it’s not, even if someone gave it to me as a joke. It’s a legitimate and entertaining combination of 2D survival horror and vintage first-person shooter, with ponies serving as the characters.
How to Download & Install D’LIRIUM
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After D’LIRIUM is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to D’LIRIUM” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of D’LIRIUM and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Windows 10 or newer (64-bit versions)
Quad core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
1 GB available space