Ebenezer and The Invisible World Free Download , accompany Ebenezer Scrooge and his spectral companions in their fight to free London from the violent Private Guard and the clutches of wealthy industrialist Caspar Malthus. Explore the shadowy areas of London with the help of each Ghost’s special talents to learn about the evil influence of the Dark Spirit and an army of Unrepentant Ghosts. Before it’s too late, will you have the guts to confront Caspar and foil his evil schemes? UPDATED: November 3rd Excellent animations, a stunning graphic direction, a terrific map structure, responsive controls, a variety of combat options, and entertaining bosses. DESCENDERS
Ebenezer and The Invisible World Free Download:
My only minor complaints about the game thus far are that, although it appears that you lose the money you have accumulated when you die, the save places are rather meager. Part of your progress and your equipment are still with you. I’ve also so far encountered two visual bugs. Ebenezer once became caught in his ledge grab animation after emerging from the water, but otherwise everything was still playable and resolved when I went into a new room. One NPC’s sprite was blinking. Apart from that, I’ve had a terrific experience thus far, and I can see myself turning this into a Christmas tradition.
How to Download & Install Ebenezer and The Invisible World
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After Ebenezer and The Invisible World is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to Ebenezer and The Invisible World” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of Ebenezer and The Invisible World and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Windows 10 (64 bit)
Amd Ryzen 3 / Intel Core i5 – 4th Gen
RX 560 / GTX 1050
15 GB available space