Howl Free Download , the medieval folktale Howl is a turn-based tactical game. All who hear it become feral monsters, as a terrifying “howling plague” wreaks havoc over the land. You take on the role of a deaf heroine who bravely seeks for a cure. To outmaneuver your opponents, who are ferocious, hungry wolves, you can plan up to six steps ahead of time. A multitude of fiends, each with unique skills and varying degrees of vitality, are hiding in the shadows. It is therefore important that you thoroughly examine the plan of action that will force them to submit. When you’re planning your attack, you can use a variety of skills in addition to your intelligence. YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY-
Howl Free Download:
You get abilities like Smoke Bomb, Piercing Shot, and Vault as you kill more wolves. Go on your adventure to get new abilities, access additional Action Slots, and reverse round points. You will create your own prophecy as you plot your movements, creating a moving scripture while you battle. The “living ink” technique, which paints the story as you play, is used to produce the images of Howl. Navigate through a mysterious and ethereal realm reminiscent of a fairy tale, where you must battle and use words to eradicate the plague from the country.
How to Download & Install Howl
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After Howl is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to Howl” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of Howl and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Windows 10 64-bit
Intel Core i5 with release date 2014 or later OR AMD FX with release date 2015 or later
Dedicated GPU with base frequency 400 MHz or greater and 4 GB of memory or greater
1 GB available space