INDUSTRIA Free Download PC Game in a pre-Installed Direct Link With Latest Updates and Multiplayer.
INDUSTRIA Free Download:
On the evening of the fall of the Berlin wall, a young woman plunges headlong into a parallel dimension to find her missing work colleague who has disappeared under mysterious circumstances. While the checkpoints in East Berlin are still being overrun by crowds of people, Nora escapes from this world, into unknown layers of time and into an unknown fate. As a “narrative first person shooter” as it says in the description I would not recommend it because it is light on the shooter and also the narrative. There is shooting but it did take 34 minutes to get to the first combat, and with the simple gunplay I wouldn’t call this a “shooter” really. HOBO CAT ADVENTURES
INDUSTRIA Free Steam pre-Installed:
Also the “narrative” portion was…. well it was there. Overall this is more of an atmospheric walking sim, but with those adjusted expectations I would recommend it. The atmosphere is good and the enemies have cool designs. Even if they aren’t very challenging they are cool to fight and scary when you don’t expect them. The voice acting, visuals, combat, and story are all passable.
- Profound story: Experience a classic story-driven first-person shooter with about 4 hours of gameplay
- Tight atmosphere: Dive into a lovingly designed world full of mystery and lynchesque surreality
- Deadly danger: Enemies lurk around every corner – defend yourself with 4 different weapons
- Unique setting: Berlin at the time of the fall of the wall meets a surreal industrialized city
- Experimental soundtrack: Synthesizer, acoustic instruments and melancholic vocals