No Case Should Remain Unsolved Free Download , in the detective game No Case Should Remain Unsolved, players must find and put together memory snippets to solve a case that has been forgotten for a long time. Follow Jeon Gyeong, a former police detective, as she gathers information and witness accounts about a girl who goes missing. Seowon, a little child, is reported missing from a playground. Seowon’s case remains unsolved despite police questioning witnesses and suspects during an inquiry. A young police officer pays Senior Inspector Jeon Gyeong a visit twelve years after her retirement and begs her to look at Seowon’s case again.
A SPACE FOR THE UNBOUND
No Case Should Remain Unsolved Free Download:
But one thing becomes evident with every recollection that is unearthed: everyone in Seowon’s immediate neighborhood was lying. A two to three hour game that is brief and sensitive. I enjoy how the hints were put together and arranged, even though I don’t think the plot is profound or thought-provoking enough overall. The UI and artwork are to my liking. I appreciate the way the clues are connected logically and smoothly in the reasoning method, which can easily lead me to the solution of the case.
How to Download & Install No Case Should Remain Unsolved
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After No Case Should Remain Unsolved is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to No Case Should Remain Unsolved” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of No Case Should Remain Unsolved and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Windows 7 64-bit
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
120 MB available space