Rome Total War Collection Free Download, once the Roman Empire is under your command, don’t lay down your sword just yet – the Barbarians are coming. With two award-winning titles from the esteemed Total War series, you’ll have twice as many obstacles and opportunities to control and conquer the greatest empire ever known to man.
Rome Total War Collection Install-Game:
Initially, the player takes command of one of three Roman families during the later years of the Roman Republic: the Julii, the Brutii, or the Scipii. Eventually, the player can play as other factions in the world by either conquering them individually or by accomplishing the objectives of the campaign. The ultimate goal of the campaign is to become emperor by conquering fifty provinces, including Rome itself, but a “short game” can be played in which the player must control fifteen provinces and outlast a certain faction or factions. Total War Three Kingdoms
Rome Total War Collection Free Download:
In addition to the turn-based campaign, Rome: Total War also features 3D, real-time battles. Battles can be played as a part of the larger campaign, as a custom battle against the AI, as a preset “historical battle” based on a real-life military engagement, or as a multiplayer battle against other players. As opposed to the campaign, which features an overhead map of the world, battles take place on individual battlefields. The terrain of the battlefield can play a key role in how the battle plays out. In most cases, the ultimate goal of the battle is to defeat the enemy forces by either killing or routing all of their troops; in a siege, the attacker can also achieve victory by capturing and holding the town center for a period of time.
- Rome: Total War Guide one of three noble Roman families on a century spanning quest to seize control of the Roman Empire.
- Rome: Total War – Barbarian Invasion.
- Fight alongside or against history’s greatest leaders such as Julius Caesar, Spartacus, and Hannibal to expand or destroy the Roman Empire.
- Lay siege against the Romans as Attila the Hun, fearful Saxons, or other savage factions using signature weapons and abilities.
- Command warrior-tested legions in cinematic epic battles with thousands of soldiers on-screen at once.
- A century-spanning campaign charges players with strategically managing the economic, civil, religious and military arms of their empire.
Windows XP / 7 / 8
Intel Dual Core