Stoneshard is a challenging turn-based RPG set in an open world. Experience the unforgiving life of a medieval mercenary: travel across the war-torn kingdom, fulfill contracts, fight, mend your wounds and develop your character without any restrictions.
War always leaves its mark: villages lie in ruins, dungeons are infested with monsters and old roads are abandoned. Travel across Aldor and learn more about its past. The wartime economy is ruthless, but it also presents many opportunities: fulfill contracts, hunt for treasure, trade in a variety of goods and travel the land to earn your fortune. Warcraft III
Stoneshard Free Download:
Experiment with your build by combining 200+ skills and more than 400 pieces of equipment without any class restriction and level prerequisites. Stealth, magic or melee – everyone will find something to their liking. Combat with various factions: unpredictable orcs, disgusting cults, raised dead – every each of them will require a unique approach, while the combinations of enemies will make battles more tense and exciting. There is no hand holding here. Carefully plan ahead and adapt to your surroundings with your numerous skills.
- Take part in intense battles against numerous factions. Brigands, abominable cults, the undead – all of them require a unique approach.
- There is no hand-holding. Only the thoughtful ones shall prevail – plan a few turns ahead, adapt to your surroundings and fully utilize your character’s strengths.
- Master the simple but deep health system: cauterize bleeding wounds, relieve pain with alcohol and drugs, practice bloodletting and heal your maladies with various concoctions.
- Different in-game situations have a distinct influence on your character’s mental condition. High morale may turn the tide in your favor when fighting even the most hopeless of battles, while low sanity brings panic attacks and paranoia.
- New settlements, including three majestic cities. New enemy factions: the mysterious Deep Dwellers and the ruthless Hive. Even more activities, equipment, enemies and abilities.
- To solve the mystery of the Stoneshards, you’ll have to visit dozens of exciting locations, make decisions with long-lasting consequences and slay a number of ferocious bosses.
- Discover new recipes and experiment with potions and dishes by combining different ingredients.
Intel Dual Core