Straya Free Download , the action-packed first-person shooter Straya takes place in Australia in the late 1960s. The player can work, hunt, gather, and explore an open environment while concentrating on surviving the numerous deadly animals that live on land, in the air, and in the ocean. Go by boat, helicopter, horseback, and on foot. Gather bush tucker to make tinctures. Locate valuables and steer clear of land mines by using the metal detector. Fish in the rivers and creeks and pan for gold. Gain access to unique things by finding locations and completing tasks. Discover components inspired by the Dreamtime tales. I got to playtest this game before it was released, and I had a great time. CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: LIFE AS A BETA MALE CUCK
Straya Free Download:
Considering how many early access games I’ve played, I was shocked by how few issues I ran into. Though there is room for improvement, everything I tested seemed to work. The game is entertaining and really interesting. Although it appears easy at first glance, there is a lot to do, and like the title states, everything is out to get you. Even something as easy as gold panning or fishing will have you continuously looking over your shoulder. Even though I haven’t finished every job type yet, after six hours of play, I’m eager to continue exploring.
How to Download & Install Straya
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After Straya is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to Straya” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of Straya and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Intel Core i7 or equivalent
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
9 GB available space