Time Survivors Free Download , you can play as renowned historical figures like Abe Lincoln, Tesla, Cleopatra, and more in Time Survivors, The Most Historically Inaccurate Roguelike Ever Made. Each character has special bespoke skills that transform gameplay. You can choose to become a flying ninja robot as Oda Nobunaga, build cherry tree defenses as Abe Lincoln (a historical inaccuracy™), or set the battlefield on fire as Nero. Every character adds something special to every run, turning every playthrough into a different kind of journey. Uncover a mystery as you battle legions of famous foes while traveling through time. NASCAR HEAT 4
Time Survivors Free Download:
Every run is different because there are more than 150 different weapons, artifacts, relics, and buffs to select from. Discover a plethora of tasks and secrets while battling velociraptors and T-Rexes in the Stone Age and fighting skeletons in the Medieval Age. Not only that, but Time Survivors introduces a brand-new meta progression system that lets you use gold and other resources you’ve accumulated over your runs to unlock and improve weapons, game modes, and even characters. To develop your own game-changing build, strategically spend resources and adjust your progression to suit your desired playstyle.
How to Download & Install Time Survivors
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to a Download Page, Datanode, Qiwi, GoFile, PixelDrain.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button in DataNode. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- After Time Survivors is done downloading, right click the .zip/.rar file and click on “Extract to Time Survivors” (You must have Winrar/winZip installed on your PC).
- Now open the extracted folder of Time Survivors and launch the game by running the .exe of the game.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Intel i5-7200U @ 2.50GHz
1 GB available space