Unpacking Free Download, is a zen puzzle game about the familiar experience of pulling possessions out of boxes and fitting them into a new home. Part block-fitting puzzle, part home decoration, you are invited to create a satisfying living space while learning clues about the life you’re unpacking.
Over the course of eight house moves, you are given a chance to experience a sense of intimacy with a character you never see and a story you’re never told. Aside from shopping in an Ikea, moving house is one of the most stressful experiences of modern life, but Unpacking not only manages to make it fun, but even relaxing. Drunkn Bar Fight
Unpacking Free Download:
It’s an intuitive and oddly addictive game and there’s a real satisfaction to finding the right place for everything. Even in the two levels of the demo you start to get a feeling of who your character is and their interests, so it’ll be nice to see who things play out as their life progresses. Highly recommended.
- Unpack a home — from a single bedroom to an entire house
- Meditative gameplay with no timers, meters or scores
- Explore domestic environments with all their nooks and crannies while you stack plates, hang towels, and arrange bookshelves
- Discover a character’s story through the items that come with her to each new home (and the items that get left behind)
- Soundtrack by BAFTA award-winning composer and audio director Jeff van Dyck
Windows 7 SP1+
Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz