Blur PC Free Download is an arcade racing video game released in May 2010 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It was developed by Bizarre Creations and published by Activision in North America and Europe.
Blur PC Install-Game:
In Blur’s career mode, the player will encounter numerous characters and many licensed cars ranging from Dodge Vipers to Lotus Exiges to Ford Transit and vans fitted with F1 engines, all of which have full damage modeling and separate traits such as Acceleration, Speed, Drift, Grip and Stability. Some special car models have been designed by Bizarre Creations themselves. Albeit simplified, the tracks are also based on real-world environments, such as the Los Angeles river canals and several parts of London. Depending on the character(s) the player races against or tags along with in team races, they will have their own racing styles, power-up setups, match types, locales and cars. As the player reaches the podium in races, performs stunts and uses power-ups in certain ways, they will gain ‘fan points’. Need for Speed Shift
Blur PC Free Download:
The game can be played with up to four players in split screen, and the game can be taken online for a maximum of 20 players over the internet, or over LAN in the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 versions.
- Real Racing – Stunning racing environments in real world locations and licensed cars that look and feel great
- Power-ups – Collect addictive dynamic power-ups and use them independently or combo three of the same power-up strategically to gain an advantage over your competition
- Cinematic Realism – Experience insane collisions with licensed photo-realistic cars flipping and rolling with panels crumpling and bumpers ripping off – all brought to life with panning, cinematic camera work
- Multi-player – Features 4-player split-screen and online multiplayer supporting competitive and cooperative game play for up to 20 racers, including team racing, objective based events and custom groups
- Unique multiplayer modes are immediately shared through Blur’s social network
Intel Dual Core